19 мар. 2016 г.

The Deal

Billions 1×6


& Chuck: What motivates him. Fears. Goals. Scars... He has a weak point, and we need to twist a knife in it.

& Chuck: This is bigger than you. It’s bigger than me. He runs more money than the GDP of a European nation. He’s untouchable, and I have him dead to rights.

& Bryan: The courts keep moving the goalposts. Yeah, I know what they tell themselves... «Capitalism is under siege.» All those guys think if you can’t prove they did the murder, then they’re not a killer... They’re only players ’cause they rigged the game.

& Chuck: You just blew up your family... for Bobby Axelrod?
    «Dollar» Bill Stearn: I’m Keyser Söze, motherfucker.

& Wendy: You two just sniffed each other one day and decided you didn’t like the smell. So now you think you have to do this thing, but you don’t. You don’t have to do it.


& Bach: It won’t really hurt you, grand scheme, other than emotionally. It’ll seem like a win to them, and they stop. Give them more time, who knows what they’ll find?
    Axelrod: I didn’t do anything that anybody else in my business doesn’t do! I just did it better.

& Axelrod: Since when do I take the easy way out?
    Lara: This isn’t some stock play.
    Axelrod: It’s no different. It’s all about tolerance and risk. Look, you don’t win, you don’t get to where I am without tolerating a lot of risk.
    Lara: We. Where we are.

& Chuck: It’s a cardinal rule... you don’t trust your career in the hands of a jury of 12 random crazy people who might decide a case based on a wink and a smile and not the law, which they can’t fucking understand in the first place.

& Bryan: I can handle this case on my own.
    Chuck: Of course you can, but the gloves are off. We do whatever it takes.

--
On the IMDb

+ soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий