18 февр. 2013 г.

Skyfall



& M: What was that?
    Eve: VW Beetles. I think.

& M: 007, are you all right?
    Bond: Just changing carriages.
    M: What’s going an? Report!
    Eve: It’s rather hard to explain, ma’am. 007’s still in pursuit.

& Eve: Agent down.

& M: Are we to call this “civilian oversight”?
    Mallory: No, we’re to call this “retirement planning.”

& Mallory: M, you’ve had a great run. You should leave with dignity.
    M: Oh, to hell with dignity. I’ll leave when the job’s done.

& M: Where the hell have you been?
    Bond: Enjoying death.

& M: Why didn’t you call?
    Bond: You didn’t get the postcard? You should try it some time. Get away from it all. It really lends perspective.

& M: What do you expect, a bloody apology? You know the rules of the game. You’ve been playing it long enough.
    Bond: We both have. Maybe too long...

& Doctor Hall: I’d like to start with some simple word associations. Just tell me the first word that pops into your head. For example, I might say “Day” and you might say...
    Bond: Wasted.


& Doctor Hall: All right. Gun.
    Bond: Shot.
    Hall: Agent.
    Bond: Provocateur.
    Hall: Woman.
    Bond: Provocatrix.
    Hall: Heart.
    Bond: Target.
    Hall: Bird.
    Bond: Sky.
    Hall: M.
    Bond: Bitch.
    Hall: Sunlight.
    Bond: Swim.
    Hall: Moonlight.
    Bond: Dance.
    Hall: Murder.
    Bond: Employment.
    Hall: Country.
    Bond: England.
    Hall: Skyfall... Skyfall...
    Bond: Done.

& Bond: In your defense, a moving target is much harder to hit.
    Eve: Then you better keep moving.

& Mallory: You don’t need to be an operative to see the obvious. It’s a young man’s game.

& Mallory: There’s no shame in saying you’ve lost a step. The only shame would be not admitting it until it’s too late.
    Bond: Hire me or fire me. It’s entirely up to you.

& Q: Age is no guarantee of efficiency.
    Bond: And youth is no guarantee of innovation.

& Q: I’ll hazard I can do more damage on my laptop sitting in my pajamas before my first cup of Earl Grey than you can do in a year in the field.
    Bond: Oh, so why do you need me?
    Q: Every now and then a trigger has to be pulled.
    Bond: Or not pulled... It’s hard to know which in your pajamas.

& Bond: A gun... and a radio. Not exactly Christmas, is it?
    Q: Were you expecting an exploding pen? We don’t really go in for that anymore.

& Eve: Cut-throat razor... How very traditional.
    Bond: Well, I like to do some things the old-fashioned way.
    Eve: Sometimes the old ways are the best.

& Bond: Only a certain kind of woman wears a backless dress with a Beretta 70 strapped to her thigh.
    Severine: One can never be too careful when handsome men in tuxedos carry Walthers.

& Severine: How much do you know about fear?
    Bond: All there is.

& Severine: Can you kill him?
    Bond: Yes.
    Severine: Will you?
    Bond: Someone usually dies.

& Severine: They abandoned it almost overnight. He made them think there was a leak at the chemical plant. It’s amazing the panic you can cause with a single computer. He wanted the island, so he took it.

& Silva: Mommy was very bad!

& Bond: Well, everybody needs a hobby.
    Silva: So what’s yours?
    Bond: Resurrection.

& M: Regret is unprofessional.

& M: Chairman, Ministers. Today I’ve repeatedly heard how irrelevant my department has become. Why do we need agents? The Double-O section? Isn’t it all rather quaint? Well, I suppose I see a different world than you do. And the truth is that what I see frightens me. I’m frightened because our enemies are no longer known to us. They do not exist on a map. They’re not nations. They are individuals. Look around you. Who do you fear? Can you see a face? A uniform? A flag? No. Our world is not more transparent now. It’s more opaque. It’s in the shadows. That’s where we must do battle. So, before you declare us irrelevant, ask yourselves, how safe do you feel?

& M: 007, what the hell are we doing? Are you kidnapping me?
    Bond: That would be one way of looking at it.

& Bond: Get in.
    M: It’s not very comfortable, is it?
    Bond: Are you gonna complain the whole way?
    M: Oh, go on then, eject me. See if I care.

& Kincade: What are you doing here?
    Bond: Some men are coming to kill us. But we’re gonna kill them first.

& Kincade: What did you say you did for a living?

& Kincade: Welcome to Scotland.

& Silva: You see what comes of all this running around, Mr. Bond?.. All this jumping and fighting. It’s exhausting! Relax... You need to relax.

& Bond: Last rat standing.

& M: 007. What took you so long?


--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Soundtrack

Σ Прекрасно, ящетаю: Лёня Бонд

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий